Friday Evenings 6:30-8:30pm
landings & Permits
Talbot County Parks and recreation
Available Starting December 15th
2023 RAMP PERMIT FEE: $45
Landing permits may be purchased at any of the convenient locations listed below. Permits may also be acquired by sending us a request with your name, address, and telephone number along with a self-addressed/stamped envelope, and the $45 check or money order (no cash please) and mail to: TCDPR, 10028 Ocean Gateway, Easton, MD 21601.
Extended Ramp Permits are available for TFL & LCC. Photo ID and copy of TFL or LCC required at time of purchase. First come, first serve. $45
Landing Permit Vendors
Boat Slip Application
If you are interested in leasing a Talbot County public boat slip, please complete the application below. Once completed please print a copy, sign, and send the application to:
Talbot County Parks and Recreation
Attn: Landings Office
10028 Ocean Gateway
Easton, MD 21601
2023 Boat Slip Annual Cost:
- 40′- $900.00
- 30′- $850.00
- 25′- $800.00
Please be advised that public boat slips are in great demand and therefore your name will be placed on a waiting list. Once you obtain a boat slip lease you will have the opportunity to renew it annually.
Rules and Regulations
Rules and Regulations
Valid Talbot County Permits must be displayed when using a Talbot County Public Landing/Ramp for launching or loading a trailered vessel from the water or for parking a trailer at the facility
Permit/Decal must be permanently affixed on the driver’s side of the trailer tongue or on the towing vehicle’s driver side of the rear bumper:
- Boat Trailer – driver side tongue, 1ft. from the hitch
- Vehicle – driver side rear bumper. Permit holder must affix decal to vehicle if permit holder has multiple boats/boat trailers.
- Carry In–Carry Out Trash Free Facility. Everything you carry in, please carry out with you. The fine for littering is $100.00.
- All landings are closed between the hours of 11:00 pm and 4:00 am. No trespassing during these hours. Violators will be prosecuted.
- Vehicles are not to be placed for sale at Public Landings.
- It is unlawful to block ramps with parked vehicles or vehicle and trailer. No parking at bulkhead. This area is designated for loading and unloading purposes only.
- Please DO NOT dock boats in loading/ unloading zones.Camping is prohibited at the Public Landings. Open camp fires are prohibited. Please obey all “No Fishing” signs where posted.
- Please DO NOT leave boats or equipment on Landings. After 5 days all materials will be removed by the Talbot County Landings Office at the owner’s expense.
- There is absolutely no discharging of firearms at the Public Landings at any time.
* Please note there is limited parking at our landing facilities
From news to program updates, TCDPR will let you know what’s happening in Talbot County!